11 Mayıs 2010 Salı

Business Performance

I already read the Brian Tracy book named 'Focal Point'. It's a great book. Grand Slam Formula is the process that I adapted and used in my life. I told you all this formula is working for all of you. The Grand Slam Formula (by Brian Tracy) consists of 4 parts - simplification, leveraging, acceleration and multiplication. The Grand Slam Formula is one of the powerful keys for multiple your income and holidays.

1) Simplification - You must learn how to reduce and cancel all activities that are not important for you to do for your life.

2) Leveraging - You must use your good points and your ability to accomplish your goals. All successful people are learner who learns from books, tapes, CD, seminars to transform and develop themselves.

3) Acceleration - You must do anything faster, faster than ever.

4) Multiplication - Teamwork is very important to do and accomplish. You must help your teams to accomplish their goals first.

For example, in my Amway business I focus the priority activities in every single days such as contact with 1 new prospects every day, call & appoint 5 prospects for next week, share products to my customers, etc. I cancel all my favorite activities- watch TV, movies, read newspaper, etc (Simplification). I try to read book in my field 1 hour a day, listen 5 CD per day, take all Amway seminars, counsels with my active uplines every week, dress professional (Leveraging). I (with my excitement) share my Amway Business plan and demo Amway products in 1 hour (Acceleration). I teach and help my downlines or my teams as I do. I focus to help them to achieve their goals (Multiplication).

If you adapt this formula as I do, please share your experiences to me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder